There are two ways to setup your email notifications:
- Notification on every new topic in a Child Board
For example, you want a notification for every topic posted in "Discussions."
- To do so, click on Discussions
- At the bottom, under the table of topics, you will see a button that says "Notify"
- Click on Notify and this will sign you up for email notifications for any topic that is posted in Discussions
- Notification on a single Topic
- Click on the desired topic
- You will see the "Notify" button on the top right menu bar, as well as, on the bottom right
- Click on Notify and you will receive a notification for every message posted in that topic
Not all boards offer the ability to be notified when a message is posted. Static boards such, as this board, do not offer notifications.