I believe that this is the fix for the issue that you're having. I opened a support ticket for something query button related a while back, and this is the reply I got.
This issue has been fixed for the upcoming release. You can fix it by changing the following piece of code in *winproc.dsp:
10150 BUTTON (ID-_GBLINDX)+3000,@(_OBJ_C+_OBJ_W-_X2,_OBJ_L,_QRY_WIDTH*_ADJ_W,0-_OBJ_H)=_QRY_BITMAP$,OPT=STP(_obj_sts$,3,^"HD")+"S"+_QRY_BTN_ATTR$,TIP=_QRY_TIP$,OWN=_automationtext$
It's too bad that the upcoming release is not for version 15. I need to upload a modified version of this routine anytime I update users to V15.