List Box or Grid ...

Started by Jerry Fletcher, Today at 04:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerry Fletcher

Hi All,

I tried searching for a post on this but could not find it. We have some users who get the ... after text (and not the full text) when there is plenty of room to fit the text. I did some reading and understand that it might have something to do with resolution.
I tried lowering resolution but that did not help.
It is not every user's machine, just about 10 of them.

does anyone know of a quick fix or point me in the direction.

thanks

Jerry

James Zukowski

Check for trailing spaces. Also font size may tie into resolution.
James Zukowski
Sr. Developer - J&E

BRAND>SAFWAY
Brand Industrial Services

Jerry Fletcher

Hi James,
i should have tried stripping text first sorry.
i think it is going to work.