PxPlus User Forum

Main Board => Discussions => Nomads => Topic started by: Jerry Fletcher on October 05, 2026, 04:23:17 PM

Title: List Box or Grid ...
Post by: Jerry Fletcher on October 05, 2026, 04:23:17 PM
Hi All,

I tried searching for a post on this but could not find it. We have some users who get the ... after text (and not the full text) when there is plenty of room to fit the text. I did some reading and understand that it might have something to do with resolution.
I tried lowering resolution but that did not help.
It is not every user's machine, just about 10 of them.

does anyone know of a quick fix or point me in the direction.

thanks

Jerry
Title: Re: List Box or Grid ...
Post by: James Zukowski on October 05, 2026, 04:25:23 PM
Check for trailing spaces. Also font size may tie into resolution.
Title: Re: List Box or Grid ...
Post by: Jerry Fletcher on October 05, 2026, 04:43:58 PM
Hi James,
i should have tried stripping text first sorry.
i think it is going to work.