Main Board > ODBC

ODBC output from UPS Worldship

(1/1)

dalem:
Any help or insight into this is appreciated!
on the off-chance the ( ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?) in the error refers to UPS not being able to find it's own fields linked to ours in a writable PX+ file, I went in and re-did the mapping to make sure.

using 32 byte version of both ups & px+ odbc 5.2. Since the only similar error was responded with "why such an old version", its more of a decision above me.

This is the px+ driver log from the ODbc. The attached picture is what the UPS software and/or driver pops up with.
\\mcvan-app01\E\Share\CSV_FILES\UPS_EXPORT\UPS_EXPORT.ini , available 3 table(s)
<UPS_EXPORT1> Open file e:\SHARE\CSV_FILES\UPS_EXPORT\EXPORT_UPS_TO_JMAS, maxksz=47
ISAMCloseTable: Closing table UPS_EXPORT1 - 0 file reads, 0 re-reads, 0 writes, 0 removes
     CACHE STATS - 0 reads, size 9216 estimated, 0 used
ISAMClose
Driver version: 5.20.0000
ISAMOpen: UserID='cai-support', length=11
ISAMOpen: Trying to access the server using UserID='cai-support', Company=''
------------------------------
INSERT INTO UPS_EXPORT1 (TRACKING_NUMBER, WEIGHT, DOCUMENT_NUMBER, PKG_REFERENCE_1, USPS_WEIGHT, ORDER, SHMT_VOID_INDICATOR)  VALUES ( ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)

ISAMClose: <3> S0000 S0000 [PxPlus][ODBC Driver][FILEIO]Not supported

Devon Austen:
I am not sure what application you are using that is interfacing with the PxPlus ODBC driver, so I can only make guesses.

It seems it is generating a insert with parameters to allow users to specify the insert values.

I don't know if that is supported for insert and update.

I tested a similar INSERT here with a newer version and I get a parameter missing error or a parameter not supported error when I try it not the errors you report.

Maybe prevent the ODBC client application from using parameters for this insert and have it specify the values if possible.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version