PxPlus User Forum

Twitter Twitter Twitter

Author Topic: Programer Assistance - Providex  (Read 915 times)

wcearl

• View Profile
Programer Assistance - Providex
« on: April 13, 2021, 08:34:33 AM »
We are a small operation that has a complete accounting system that is installed in a number of locations in western Canada. Recently Cancer took the life of the developer/programmer of this software. I have been mainly been the network side of the operation. My programing experience should be categorized as dangerous. I am looking for a experienced programer that I could consult/involve with in the programing area preferably in the western Canada region. My name is William (Bill) Earl and I can be reached by calling (780)808-0142 or emailing me at wcearl@tbsystem.net. I look forward to hearing from someone that might be interested in providing occasional support.

Cedric

• Silver Member
    • View Profile
Re: Programer Assistance - Providex
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2021, 10:00:57 AM »
Good day William,

have you had any response so far?  Not sure exactly what you are expecting as for help, but maybe I could help you from time to time.  I am in Canada as well, but on east side (Ottawa) and I know how small the community of PVX programmers is.  So, I understand your situation...  Anyway, I haven't worked with ProvideX for years (we've switched to PVXPLUS a while ago), but it's pretty similar.  I could also ask one of my retired coworker that still does consulting for us.

I'm also curious if someone reads this, is there any PVX programmers that does consulting?  We are also looking to expand our team, but the hiring process is pretty difficult these days!