PxPlus User Forum

Twitter Twitter Twitter

Author Topic: How to Sign Up for the Forum?  (Read 2305 times)

PxPlus

• Administrator
  • Diamond Member
    • View Profile
How to Sign Up for the Forum?
« on: June 06, 2018, 01:34:19 PM »
Signing up to the forum is very easy. Follow these quick steps:
Note: You must be at least 18 years old to be able to sign up for the forum

• Click on Register

• Read through the Terms of Agreement

• If you agree to those and are at least 18 years old, Click on "I accept the terms of the agreement and I am at least 18 years old."

• Setup your profile
    • Username: chose a name to identify you on the forum
      Keep in mind that your username will be visible to everyone
    • Email address: must be a valid email address
      It will be used for registration and notification purposes. It will not be displayed to anyone else.
    • Allow users to email me: check this box only if you want to allow other members to email you directly
    • Choose & Verify password: this will be used to logon to the forum
    • Verification: to avoid spammers, please type in the letters shown on the screen
    • Privacy Policy: read and accept the Privacy Policy

• Once you have entered the required information, press the Register button.  A message will appear notifying you that your registration must be approved and that you will receive an email with the administrator’s decision.

• Please wait for the approval from the administrator.

• Once it is approved, you will receive an email, to email address provided, with a confirmation.
You are now ready to start using the forum!  You also have the option to add additional information and/or update your preferences under Profile.

Note:
If you decide to delete your account and would like all your posts deleted from the forum, please email us at info@pvxplus.com and we will take care of that for you.
If you wish to delete your account without deleting the posts, then you can delete your account on your own.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 06:23:41 PM by PxPlus »