PxPlus User Forum

Twitter Twitter Twitter

Author Topic: ODBC output from UPS Worldship  (Read 1105 times)

dalem

• View Profile
ODBC output from UPS Worldship
« on: February 20, 2024, 05:16:49 PM »
Any help or insight into this is appreciated!
on the off-chance the ( ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?) in the error refers to UPS not being able to find it's own fields linked to ours in a writable PX+ file, I went in and re-did the mapping to make sure.

using 32 byte version of both ups & px+ odbc 5.2. Since the only similar error was responded with "why such an old version", its more of a decision above me.

This is the px+ driver log from the ODbc. The attached picture is what the UPS software and/or driver pops up with.
\\mcvan-app01\E\Share\CSV_FILES\UPS_EXPORT\UPS_EXPORT.ini , available 3 table(s)
<UPS_EXPORT1> Open file e:\SHARE\CSV_FILES\UPS_EXPORT\EXPORT_UPS_TO_JMAS, maxksz=47
ISAMCloseTable: Closing table UPS_EXPORT1 - 0 file reads, 0 re-reads, 0 writes, 0 removes
     CACHE STATS - 0 reads, size 9216 estimated, 0 used
ISAMClose
Driver version: 5.20.0000
ISAMOpen: UserID='cai-support', length=11
ISAMOpen: Trying to access the server using UserID='cai-support', Company=''
------------------------------
INSERT INTO UPS_EXPORT1 (TRACKING_NUMBER, WEIGHT, DOCUMENT_NUMBER, PKG_REFERENCE_1, USPS_WEIGHT, ORDER, SHMT_VOID_INDICATOR)  VALUES ( ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)

ISAMClose: <3> S0000 S0000 [PxPlus][ODBC Driver][FILEIO]Not supported

Devon Austen

• Administrator
  • Diamond Member
  • Don’t Panic
    • View Profile
    • PVX Plus Technologies
Re: ODBC output from UPS Worldship
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2024, 10:30:45 AM »
I am not sure what application you are using that is interfacing with the PxPlus ODBC driver, so I can only make guesses.

It seems it is generating a insert with parameters to allow users to specify the insert values.

I don't know if that is supported for insert and update.

I tested a similar INSERT here with a newer version and I get a parameter missing error or a parameter not supported error when I try it not the errors you report.

Maybe prevent the ODBC client application from using parameters for this insert and have it specify the values if possible.

Principal Software Engineer for PVX Plus Technologies LTD.