PxPlus User Forum

Twitter Twitter Twitter

Author Topic: Panel like This  (Read 853 times)

eldonfsr

• Silver Member
    • View Profile
Panel like This
« on: March 15, 2022, 02:29:22 PM »
Hello sorry for topic i tried differents options on  pvx nomads  but i don't get to do some form like show on attach...

Mike King

• Diamond Member
  • Mike King
    • View Profile
    • BBSysco Consulting
Re: Panel like This
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2022, 04:18:11 PM »
This screen looks like it contains a Grid with a series of buttons below.

To create something similar, you would use Nomads to define the grid and in the grid definition, select the Attributes tab then press the Format button.  There you will be able to define each of the column titles, width, and styles. 

Once defined in your program can then load the grid be specifying logic to run your code in the Post-Create logic entry.

For the first column (the one with the Arrow) you will need to use the Grid Presets to define the column width for column -1 as the default is about 5 characters wide.

As an alternative for using the Format, you may be able to create a Query that defines the grid contents and associate that to the Grid using the Smart Load button in the Attributes tab.  The query column headers and widths will be used to define the grid columns, with the grid contents being loaded automatically.

Now the above assumes that what you wanted was a Grid so that value can be edited in the cells.  If the output is merely fixed you could do the same with a List Box which can be setup using an approach similar to that of the Grid.
Mike King
President - BBSysco Consulting
eMail: mike.king@bbsysco.com

eldonfsr

• Silver Member
    • View Profile
Re: Panel like This
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2022, 08:14:55 PM »
Thanks Mike let me start to work on that.....I see some similar on demo custom but there use folder hope i can do some similar....