PxPlus User Forum

Twitter Twitter Twitter

Author Topic: Query buttons not hiding as directed  (Read 1687 times)

Paul Robinson

• View Profile
Query buttons not hiding as directed
« on: June 11, 2019, 09:07:07 AM »
We recently installed Pxp 15.10 on Linux at a clients and noticed an odd thing. A panel that had functioned fine under 14.10 now leaves query buttons enabled on a panel despite the control being hidden and disabled. The query buttons are not embedded. Anyone see this before? The WindX and Pxp are both 15.10.

Dave Fullerton

• Silver Member
    • View Profile
Re: Query buttons not hiding as directed
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2019, 12:45:50 PM »
Hi Paul:

I believe that this is the fix for the issue that you're having.  I opened a support ticket for something query button related a while back, and this is the reply I got.

<snip>
This issue has been fixed for the upcoming release. You can fix it by changing the following piece of code in *winproc.dsp:

10150 BUTTON (ID-_GBLINDX)+3000,@(_OBJ_C+_OBJ_W-_X2,_OBJ_L,_QRY_WIDTH*_ADJ_W,0-_OBJ_H)=_QRY_BITMAP$,OPT=STP(_obj_sts$,3,^"HD")+"S"+_QRY_BTN_ATTR$,TIP=_QRY_TIP$,OWN=_automationtext$
</snip>

It's too bad that the upcoming release is not for version 15.  I need to upload a modified version of this routine anytime I update users to V15.

Regards

Dave Fullerton

Len Vassos

• Administrator
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2019, 10:44:42 AM »
A new v15.10-0001 build is now available on our website that addresses this issue.
PVX Plus Technologies, Ltd.

Dave Fullerton

• Silver Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2019, 11:00:02 AM »
Hi Len:

That is good news.  Does it also address the issue with *winproc and tabbed panels where the tabs are initially disabled?  I have been keeping a copy of *winproc.dfs and *winproc to upload to clients when we update their PxPlus.

Dave