Main Board > Webster Plus

Row based Column locking / disabling

<< < (2/2)

Mike King:
Glad it worked for you.

One thing, the :has(...) CSS selector is not supported on all browsers -- specifically its not supported by Firefox without user enabling it.

https://caniuse.com/css-has

Long-term it will likely work, but you may find some issues depending on the browser being used.

Zereliq:
seeing how recently Safari has implemented the :has() function i don't think it will take long for Firefox to do the same,
but since we're using the project mostly internally i dont think we'll run into that obstacle nevertheless i will definitly keep it in mind when using it in future webster+ projects  ;)

Mike King:
Technically FireFox has implemented the has () function however you have to this is done based on the layout.css.has-selector.enabled flag which the user has to enable.

Zereliq:
so i think i already know the awnser to this question but its worth asking;

is it possible to change/update a variable like the "locked" after the write?

so for example im trying to change background-colors of cells based on changed made in other cells
or changing locks also based on changes made in other cells.

project_bg$="red"
[class=(project_bg$)]

Mike King:
Sure -- Set a variable to either text_red (for red text) or fill_red (for red background) then add class=(color$) or whatever your variable is and set the variable to "text_red" or "fill_red".

You could also do something like:    class=("fill_"+backClr$)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version