Main Board > Using the Forum

How to Sign Up for the Forum?

(1/1)

PxPlus:
Signing up to the forum is very easy. Follow these quick steps:
Note: You must be at least 18 years old to be able to sign up for the forum

* Click on Register

* Read through the Terms of Agreement

* If you agree to those and are at least 18 years old, Click on "I accept the terms of the agreement and I am at least 18 years old."

* Setup your profile

* Username: chose a name to identify you on the forum
Keep in mind that your username will be visible to everyone
* Email address: must be a valid email address
It will be used for registration and notification purposes. It will not be displayed to anyone else.
* Allow users to email me: check this box only if you want to allow other members to email you directly
* Choose & Verify password: this will be used to logon to the forum
* Verification: to avoid spammers, please type in the letters shown on the screen
* Privacy Policy: read and accept the Privacy Policy

* Once you have entered the required information, press the Register button.  A message will appear notifying you that your registration must be approved and that you will receive an email with the administrator’s decision.

* Please wait for the approval from the administrator.

* Once it is approved, you will receive an email, to email address provided, with a confirmation.
You are now ready to start using the forum!  You also have the option to add additional information and/or update your preferences under Profile.

Note:
If you decide to delete your account and would like all your posts deleted from the forum, please email us at info@pvxplus.com and we will take care of that for you.
If you wish to delete your account without deleting the posts, then you can delete your account on your own.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version