Main Board > Language

Error 15 in *plus/web/request

(1/2) > >>

michaelgreer:
I have a customer running pxplus 12.50 on linux.  Linux is set to support TLS 1.2.  On a call to request I get the open to the web site for the API I am trying to access, but when PxPlus tries to write the body (r$) I am getting an error 15.  Ideas?  Thanks!

Devon Austen:
I just tested 12.50 on CentOS 6 and I could use

--- Code: ---call "*plus/web/request","https://tls-v1-2.badssl.com:1012/","",result$,rhdr$
--- End code ---

The rhdr$ result indicates it connected successfully via TLS 1.2.

Maybe the looking at the error message from the OS will help. When you get the error do a

--- Code: ---print  MSG(-1)
--- End code ---

michaelgreer:
Thanks Devon.  I too can successfully make the call you used.  I get a lengthy response but it does indicate "tls-v1-2".

On my call I get:

[TCP][Sockets]Error[2]:No such file or directory (5:<Unk>)

I am able to make a successful call from my PC running windows 10 and using PxPlus v 19.00

Devon Austen:
This is just a guess but it sounds like what you are trying to access for your original test is not accessible from your machine. I would check firewall and to make sure you are on the correct network to access the resouce.

michaelgreer:
Devon,

I went ahead and installed version 18 (dev suite 2021) in demo mode. Full communication with no issues.  I will work with the customer to upgrade or add on a new license. Must be something deep down in the implementation at 12.5 that is still causing an issue. - Michael

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version